Fabulous Rooms & Rates
All of our uniquely beautiful rooms include their own private bath, an unheard of luxury in the majority of bed and breakfasts.
* All rooms feature one or more hand painted doors.
* All entry doors have been hand painted, hinting at the theme of each room.
* Some rooms have additional, hand painted doors within them – enhancing the room with their unique charm.
* All rooms have individual air conditioners and heaters.
* Marilyn’s Melrose Inn supplies bath, body and hand soap, toothpaste, Q-tips, shampoo and conditioner plus body fragrances & lotions.
* Our gorgeous rooms, along with our incredible personal service and outstanding dining are all designed to welcome and pamper you.
* Wonderful 3-Course Gourmet Breakfast, is included for all overnight guests to fit your schedule between 5 a.m. and 11 a.m.
* Coffee, tea, hot chocolate or other seasonal beverages are available 6:30 a.m. till 9 at night.
* Special dietary needs and preferences are gladly met with advanced notification.
* Name of guest, phone number, and details of dietary considerations must be provided so that we are prepared to serve you properly.
Additional Guest Amenities are all Free:
* Relaxing and quality down time, reading for fun, bird watching all of our local feathered friends, and solo meditation.
* There is a long, terraced outdoor garden with a small pond you can visit and enjoy; (it is not wheelchair accessible, at this time.)
* We have an old-fashioned, friendliness-promoting, ample, open front porch that quickly becomes the gathering place for all guests.
Come sit, visit with other guests and locals, or just watch the beautiful natural world we have here in Tryon.
* The building is wired for Wi-Fi for all guests and there is no charge.
* Ample guest parking is included at no extra charge.
Online automated reservations are so impersonal.
We pride ourselves on treating you like an individual and personally taking your reservation over the phone. Please call us at 828-859-0234 and reserve your room today.
Note: During quilt retreat weeks, there are always abundant rooms available; the Melrose Inn is a grand B&B. Please call for room descriptions!
When you contact us, if you wish a specific room, please indicate which one, and the dates desired.
If you have any special needs also indicate them, dietary or otherwise.
Please provide a name and your phone number; we will contact you well within 24 hours about availability and booking details.
Discount room rates are available for extended stay and week-long exclusive use bookings.
We can hold, for 24 hours, any rooms being considered…while you discuss with friends and relatives.
At the close of 24 hours, a deposit of 50% room rate must be secured to retain the reservation. Any rooms not secured rooms go back into availability inventory for other guests.
Full payment is finalized at the end of your stay…
A 100% deposit is refunded if cancellation happens 30 days out.
Less than 2 weeks out 1/2 is retained and 1/2 is applied to future stay.
Under 1 week – the deposit is retained.
Any cancellation after checking in – full reservation fees are taken.